GRAND PRAIRIE HOUSING AND NEIGHBORHOOD SERVICES (GPHNS) TAKES MEASURES TO PROTECT HEALTH AND SAFETY DUE TO COVID-19
At GPHNS, your health and safety is our top priority. As the outbreak of COVID-19 continues to impact our area, we are moving to limit in-person interactions as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Effective Thursday, March 19, 2020, until May 10, 2020 GPHNS has implemented the following precautions:
- Recertification process will be modified. All re-certifications will be done by U.S. mail, electronically through email or telephonically
- Our lobby will be closed effective Tuesday, March 19, 2020, clients may call or email their Housing Specialist for assistance as necessary
- All in-office appointments, hearings and meeting are cancelled
- Inspectors will be limited to conducting virtual HQS inspections
- Voucher issuance for current and new clients will be done by email or as directed by your specialist
- Landlord payments will continue to be processed as usual
- The issuance of vouchers for families planning to move is suspended until May 10, 2020.